“QR Code Top-UpTM Provides Consumers With The Ability To Top-Up Quickly And Anonymously”
Operators worldwide rely on Emida’s cutting edge technology to protect their subscriber’s private information at the time of recharge. QR Code TopUpTM is our newest and most exciting product! This state-of-the-art product provides an extremely fast and 100% secure top up transaction which is voucherless and PINless so there is NO inventory to maintain or get stolen.
The Emida platform give operators the ability to track all QR Code TopUpTM activity in real-time, then provide incentives or customer loyalty based on its use.
How It Works
- Emida QR Code TopUpTM allows your subscribers to avoid sharing their personal information when they recharge their prepaid account.
- The subscriber uses a simple app to create a custom QR code which stores all relevant recharging information in a secure graphic that can be scanned at the recharging point of sale.
- As a result, your customers who value their privacy no longer have to feel discomfort in providing their phone number to clerks in a store full of people.
Operator’s QR Code TopUpTM Benefits
- Operators Save Money. Save money on inventory, production, and administration on prepaid cards and pins. These costs involved with scratch cards are removed as Emida QR Code TopUpTM is completely electronic.
- Fewer Problems. Receive fewer recharge-related problem calls. The phone number to be recharged is stored in the QR code, so the merchant will never enter it incorrectly.
- Enhanced Recharge Experience. Enhanced recharge experience for subscribers. They feel safe when recharging their accounts as their personal information is safely stored in a secure, electronic form and the overall recharge process is much quicker as the recharge transaction no longer involves manual entry of their phone number.
- Green Solution (Paperless). Merchants no longer need to supply paper for subscribers as part of their transaction request to write down their phone number and no longer must they enter phone numbers as part of the recharge transaction request.